Dec 2 2023
Share this post
Looking to make some visual additions to your PDF content? Add an image to your PDF presentation? A picture of a chart to your business report? Then this guide is for you.
Whether you're enhancing presentations or adding some graphics in your digital paperwork, our post will show you how to add images directly into your PDF documents. We've got the tools and tips to help you edit your PDF documents and make them stand out.
So join us as we show you how to add images into your PDFs. Let's begin!
To start adding images to your PDF, go to xodo.com and follow these steps:
1. Go to Xodo’s Online PDF Editor.
2. Open your PDF and go to the page where you want to insert your image.
3. From the toolbar, select Insert from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Image icon. Once the cursor turns into a cross, click anywhere on the page.
5. Then select your image from your computer and click on Open. Your image will automatically be added to the page. You can resize the image by clicking and dragging on the handles. Move the image by clicking on the image while it’s active and drag it to position the image accurately.
6. Once you’re done, click on Download to save the new PDF to your device or Save a copy to your Google Drive or Xodo Drive.
Using the above method, you can add popular image formats to your documents. You can add PNG to PDF documents or add JPG to PDF pages by simply selecting either of the image file formats in step 5 above.
If the image you want already exists in another PDF, you can easily transfer the image into your PDF by using the Snipping Tool from Xodo. Here’s how:
1. Go to our free online PDF Reader.
2. Upload your PDF and select Crop from the menu in the toolbar.
3. Click on the Snipping Tool.
4. Then left click and drag a rectangle around your image.
5. Select Download from the Snipping Tool options and click on Apply.
Xodo will automatically copy the cropped image from PDF, convert it into a PNG file, and download it onto your computer. You can then add the image into your PDF using the steps we covered in the first section with Xodo PDF Editor.
Mac users with high quality pictures who want to add them into PDFs can also use Xodo online. By using the same methods above in your browser, you can instantly insert pictures into PDF on the spot without any loss in quality.
Upload and open your PDF in Xodo’s online PDF Editor and click on the ‘Insert’ option in the drop-down menu. Then click on the image icon in the toolbar and click anywhere on the page. Simply select the image from your Mac and you can start adjusting its placement on the page. Then Download the PDF to your Mac or Save it to Google Drive or Xodo Drive.
Being able to add images to PDFs is a practical skill that can instantly enhance the visual impact and richness of your PDFs. And with the best free methods covered above, the process can be a simple one.
Whether you're enhancing a presentation or polishing up a report, tools like Xodo can simplify the task. And with over 30+ other tools available, Xodo will let you do more than just add picture to PDF online – you can also insert text, add PDF annotations, attach signatures, and more.
Start enhancing your PDFs online from anywhere!
How to Make a PDF Editable
Learn how to make a PDF editable to update, sign, fill, and annotate its contents. We cover six different ways that’ll let you modify PDFs on the textual and document level. Get tips to make native and scanned PDFs editable online, on your mobile and on Mac.
How to Make a PDF Signable
Learn how to transform your PDFs into signable documents online with ease. The tool tips in our post show you step-by-step how to add digital signature fields to PDF documents, how to sign those PDFs, and how to collect signatures from others.
How to Add Pages to PDF
Looking to add a page to your PDF? This guide is for you. We’ve got online and mobile tutorials to help you to insert pages into your PDF documents. Add blank, existing or photographed pages to a PDF document. We cover everything you need to know.