Oct 10 2023
Share this post
Do you remember the last time you needed to reorder a PDF presentation, shift an appendix to the end, or simply wanted to move a single page to produce a coherent file or report?
The frustration of not knowing how to do it can have you waste valuable time searching for a way to do so.
But here's the good news: you don't need an expensive software suite or high-level tech skills. All you need is one tool and an internet connection.
In this quick guide, we'll show you the simple way of rearranging PDF pages with Xodo.
There are two ways to start rearranging PDF pages with Xodo, and it all depends on the tool that you use to work with your PDF.
Xodo has many tools for tweaking and editing your PDF files. In other words, you can move your PDF pages around while performing other PDF tasks at any step in the PDF editing process.
If you’re viewing or editing PDF content, whether it be annotating a PDF business report or editing PDF text, you can instantly move and reposition your pages within the file at the same time.
1. Go to any one of Xodo’s PDF content viewing and free editing tools:
2. Upload your PDF document from your device.
3. When the PDF is opened, ensure that the side panel is expanded and displayed by clicking on the Panel icon in the user interface.
4. Click on the thumbnail of the PDF page you wish to move. You can then do one of two things:
5. Continue with your PDF editing task.
6. Then once your task is done, save or download your PDF to your device or cloud storage. The pages you moved will also be saved.
You can also reorder your pages while you organize PDF content and pages on the document level. Here’s how:
1. Go to any of Xodo’s free PDF document editing tools:
2. Upload your PDF file from your device.
3. When the PDF is opened in the user interface, you’ll be able to manipulate your pages individually. If using the Merge PDF tool, click on Select and merge pages in the toolbar. Then simply click and drag the pages throughout the document where you wish.
4. Complete your PDF task.
5. Then download and save your newly arranged and restructured PDF. The PDF that is saved and downloaded will contain the reordered pages where you’ve placed them.
For any user working with PDFs, time is money and rearranging PDF pages efficiently can be a game-changer when you need to:
As you can see, streamlining your document tasks can be a breeze. All you need is Xodo to ensure the pages of your proposals, reports, and contracts are in order. No more fumbling with unwieldy and disorganized PDFs. You can instantly perform every PDF task you need and get your documents just the way you need them.
So, the next time you find yourself wrestling with a PDF, turn to Xodo to quickly manipulate your PDF pages with ease online. Give Xodo Pro a try to access every possible feature there is and you can experience the difference for yourself!
How to Flatten a PDF
Say goodbye to the digital layers that hinder document sharing. Whether you're handling complex forms or interactive documents, this guide is for you. Flatten your PDF online to declutter your files and enjoy a more streamlined document experience.
How to Rotate PDF Pages
Stuck with upside-down and improperly oriented PDF pages? Don't worry! We'll walk you through the simple yet incredibly easy process of how to rotate PDF files. Fix the orientation of your documents in seconds with the help of a few Xodo tools.
How to Compress a PDF
Fed up with bulky PDFs that are slowing you down? Looking to shrink those files down? Smaller PDFs mean quicker uploads, faster downloads, and smoother document sharing. And it’s all possible with Xodo! Learn how to compress PDFs with our handy guide.