Oct 3 2023
Share this post
Imagine this: You've just crafted the perfect Word document. It's got all the fonts, formatting, images, and layout just right. But now, you need to share it as an image fora snippet on social media, within a presentation, or use the content for a print publication draft.
Unfortunately, you can’t simply open your Word document, click on “Save as” and choose JPG format from the list of formats. So, what are your options? This is where the magic of Xodo comes into play.
With Xodo, our online suite of document tools can instantly turn your Word documents into JPG images.
If you're ready to take your digital document game to the next level, we're about to show you a shortcut to convert Word to JPG directly.
Let's dive in!
To transform textual and visual content in MS Word to JPG, simply follow the steps below:
1. Open your Word document in Xodo’s free online DOCX Editor.
2. In the side panel, select Convert to JPG from the list of options. Your document will automatically open in Xodo’s PDF to JPG converter interface.
3. Select either Good (Regular Image Quality) or Great (Higher Image Quality) for your image results.
4. Click on Convert. Xodo will convert every page in your Word document to a JPG file.
5. Once your conversion is done, select which page images you want to download by holding down the CTRL button and clicking on the pages you want. Then click on Download selected to save the images to your device, Google Drive or Xodo Drive.
And that’s all there is to it!
The digital landscape is all about versatility, and sometimes, you need to create content in MS Word that you can use for any purpose. We get it. If you're a student jazzing up your class project or someone who loves experimenting with their digital content, Xodo makes editing Word docs and content repurposing a walk in the park.
With over 30 online document tools to manipulate, convert, create and edit PDFs and digital documents, Xodo Pro can be your go-to platform to get almost any document task done instantly. Give Xodo Pro a shot with a free 7-day trial to see what it can do for your needs!
How to Spell Check a PDF
While you may not be able to catch all spelling errors in lengthy PDF documents you create, you can, however, learn a quick work around for spell checking your PDF content with the help of Xodo. Ensure flawless documents with our step-by-step tutorial.
How to Use MS Word to Format Legal Documents
Drafting a legal document on your own? Not sure where to start? Check out our handy guide on how to format professional-looking legal documents using Microsoft Word. You’ll find tips on spacing, formatting, table of authorities, and more!
How to Clear Formatting in Word
Don't let formatting woes slow you down - let us help you boost your productivity. Our tutorial will help you take the first steps towards a stress-free writing experience. Quickly remove unwanted formatting to start with a clean file.